July 24--The Moonlight Theatre has announced its upcoming 2013-14 season, full of music and comedy. Performances are at the Moonlight Theatre, 732 W. Montrose St., Clermont. For more information on the shows or tickets, go to moonlightplayers.com or call 352-319-1116.
-- SPAMALOT: Sept. 6-29. Silly musical adapted from the film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
-- THE MAN WHO CAME TO DINNER: Nov. 1-24. An overbearing theater critic becomes an unexpected guest of a Midwestern family.
-- THE BEST CHRISTMAS PAGEANT EVER: Dec. 12-22. A couple struggling to present a church Christmas pageant are saddled with some extra-rambunctious children in their cast.
-- MAN OF LA MANCHA: Jan. 17-Feb. 9, 2014. Musical about the famed Don Quixote known for "The Impossible Dream."
-- SOUTH PACIFIC: March 14-April 16, 2014. On a South Pacific island during World War II, love blooms between a young nurse and a secretive Frenchman in this classic Rodgers and Hammerstein musical.
-- ON GOLDEN POND: May 2-25, 2014. Generations collide in this touching comedy about a couple in the twilight years of a long and loving marriage.
-- THE SHADOW BOX: June 20-July 13, 2014. At the end of their lives, three terminally ill patients are reunited with family members.
-- BEYOND THERAPY: Aug. 8-24, 2014. A farce about bisexual Bruce and homophobic Prudence as they look for love with the help of their psychiatrists and personal ads.
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana