Content can be selected and controlled from a smartphone or tablet, and will sync across multiple devices, meaning users can pick up any of their devices and continue watching from where they left off.
The mobile device used to stream to Chromecast will control the playback; if a users want to increase the TV volume they just have to turn up the volume on their phone or tablet.
A cross-platform device will work with Android and iOS phones and tablets, Chromebooks, and the Chrome browser for Mac and Windows,
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Economic Growth Boosts U.S. Futures
- The Costs of Repealing Obamacare
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Verizon to Issue Transparency Report