Oscar-winning Spanish actress Penelope Cruz has given birth to her second child,
a daughter, in Madrid, Hola reported.
Cruz and her husband, film star Javier Bardem, also have a 2 1/2-year-old son named Leonardo.
Hola said the baby was born Monday, the same day the British royal family welcomed its new prince.
People.com said details regarding the birth of Cruz's baby have not yet been released.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment