Oscar-winning Spanish actress Penelope Cruz has given birth to her second child,
a daughter, in Madrid, Hola reported.
Cruz and her husband, film star Javier Bardem, also have a 2 1/2-year-old son named Leonardo.
Hola said the baby was born Monday, the same day the British royal family welcomed its new prince.
People.com said details regarding the birth of Cruz's baby have not yet been released.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids