Oscar-winning Spanish actress Penelope Cruz has given birth to her second child,
a daughter, in Madrid, Hola reported.
Cruz and her husband, film star Javier Bardem, also have a 2 1/2-year-old son named Leonardo.
Hola said the baby was born Monday, the same day the British royal family welcomed its new prince.
People.com said details regarding the birth of Cruz's baby have not yet been released.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare