RANGELEY -- The Mountain Home Companion production is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, at Lakeside Theater as part of Logging Museum events.
Reminiscent of the comedy that Carolyn Smith and Barney Martin brought to the stage in past Winter Diva productions, these two seasoned actors will bring their special brand of humor to the forefront of this production.
Sharing the stage with them will be Barry Libby, Tim Straub, Jeannine Spiller, Mary Hembrow, Sonja Johnson, Victoria Parker and Pam Ellis. The music for the production will be the Mainely Country Band, with Jim Austin on keyboards.
Last year's winners of the Little Miss and Mr. Wood Chip Contest, Bristol Quimby and Gefen Shapiro, will also be on stage with current Logging Museum President Ron Haines. Surprise guests will include the appearance of "real lumberjacks."
Tickets to the production are available on line at rlrlm.org or by visiting the Logging Museum in Rangeley during regular business hours.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women