RANGELEY -- The Mountain Home Companion production is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, at Lakeside Theater as part of Logging Museum events.
Reminiscent of the comedy that Carolyn Smith and Barney Martin brought to the stage in past Winter Diva productions, these two seasoned actors will bring their special brand of humor to the forefront of this production.
Sharing the stage with them will be Barry Libby, Tim Straub, Jeannine Spiller, Mary Hembrow, Sonja Johnson, Victoria Parker and Pam Ellis. The music for the production will be the Mainely Country Band, with Jim Austin on keyboards.
Last year's winners of the Little Miss and Mr. Wood Chip Contest, Bristol Quimby and Gefen Shapiro, will also be on stage with current Logging Museum President Ron Haines. Surprise guests will include the appearance of "real lumberjacks."
Tickets to the production are available on line at rlrlm.org or by visiting the Logging Museum in Rangeley during regular business hours.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March