RANGELEY -- The Mountain Home Companion production is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, at Lakeside Theater as part of Logging Museum events.
Reminiscent of the comedy that Carolyn Smith and Barney Martin brought to the stage in past Winter Diva productions, these two seasoned actors will bring their special brand of humor to the forefront of this production.
Sharing the stage with them will be Barry Libby, Tim Straub, Jeannine Spiller, Mary Hembrow, Sonja Johnson, Victoria Parker and Pam Ellis. The music for the production will be the Mainely Country Band, with Jim Austin on keyboards.
Last year's winners of the Little Miss and Mr. Wood Chip Contest, Bristol Quimby and Gefen Shapiro, will also be on stage with current Logging Museum President Ron Haines. Surprise guests will include the appearance of "real lumberjacks."
Tickets to the production are available on line at rlrlm.org or by visiting the Logging Museum in Rangeley during regular business hours.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy