RANGELEY -- The Mountain Home Companion production is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, at Lakeside Theater as part of Logging Museum events.
Reminiscent of the comedy that Carolyn Smith and Barney Martin brought to the stage in past Winter Diva productions, these two seasoned actors will bring their special brand of humor to the forefront of this production.
Sharing the stage with them will be Barry Libby, Tim Straub, Jeannine Spiller, Mary Hembrow, Sonja Johnson, Victoria Parker and Pam Ellis. The music for the production will be the Mainely Country Band, with Jim Austin on keyboards.
Last year's winners of the Little Miss and Mr. Wood Chip Contest, Bristol Quimby and Gefen Shapiro, will also be on stage with current Logging Museum President Ron Haines. Surprise guests will include the appearance of "real lumberjacks."
Tickets to the production are available on line at rlrlm.org or by visiting the Logging Museum in Rangeley during regular business hours.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo