The National Society of
Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) announced today that The University of Texas at San
Antonio (UTSA) College of Business will be its Academic Lead Sponsor at its 25th
Anniversary Annual Conference & Career Expo in San Antonio Oct. 10-12.
The career expo offers current MBA students and recent graduates the opportunity to interview with over 2,000 human resource recruiters from top employers. The UTSA College of Business has developed a strong partnership with NSHMBA at the local and national levels by providing students with MBA-level scholarships as well as career and professional development opportunities. Undergrads attending the event will also benefit from UTSA's participation by networking with Admissions Officers and faculty from the MBA programs.
UTSA's College of Business has a longstanding tradition of providing both first generation and minority students with high-quality academic programs and student services. It is one of the 40 largest business schools in the nation with more than 5,700 students. Recognized for developing Knowledge for a New World, the UTSA College of Business offers a comprehensive business curriculum with over 46 degree programs. NSHMBA's partnership with The UTSA College of Business serves as a key component in attracting top academic and professional talent to the national conference.
NSHMBA was formed in 1988 as a nonprofit organization.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?