The National Society of
Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) announced today that The University of Texas at San
Antonio (UTSA) College of Business will be its Academic Lead Sponsor at its 25th
Anniversary Annual Conference & Career Expo in San Antonio Oct. 10-12.
The career expo offers current MBA students and recent graduates the opportunity to interview with over 2,000 human resource recruiters from top employers. The UTSA College of Business has developed a strong partnership with NSHMBA at the local and national levels by providing students with MBA-level scholarships as well as career and professional development opportunities. Undergrads attending the event will also benefit from UTSA's participation by networking with Admissions Officers and faculty from the MBA programs.
UTSA's College of Business has a longstanding tradition of providing both first generation and minority students with high-quality academic programs and student services. It is one of the 40 largest business schools in the nation with more than 5,700 students. Recognized for developing Knowledge for a New World, the UTSA College of Business offers a comprehensive business curriculum with over 46 degree programs. NSHMBA's partnership with The UTSA College of Business serves as a key component in attracting top academic and professional talent to the national conference.
NSHMBA was formed in 1988 as a nonprofit organization.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill