The Real Estate Marketing Insider announced the winner of its weekly Tech Breakthrough of the Week title, awarded for excellence in real estate marketing innovation. This week’s award went to software vendor FBS in recognition of their new marketing system designed to make mobile marketing for real estate easier for agents and professionals.
The new system, which was profiled in a
The Insider is excited to see FBS work to blend the disparate parts of real estate marketing technology into one interface. Agents who can manage their MLS subscriptions as well as conduct online and social network marketing within one program or interface will be much more efficient and productive. Spark is a great step toward that kind of integration. REMI is proud to offer FBS, the developers of Spark, the title of Tech Breakthrough of the Week.
The Real Estate Marketing Insider named software developer FBS as the winner of its weekly Tech Breakthrough of the Week award. FBS was given the award in recognition of its new, innovative marketing programs Spark, the
About the Real Estate Marketing Insider:
The Real Estate Marketing Insider publishes real estate news, discussion, and analysis. REMI is a valuable resource for real estate professionals, investors, and consumers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Ad-Tech-award-of-the-week/real-estate-marketing/prweb10935693.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant