Director Joss Whedon said at San Diego Comic-Con the sequel to 2012's "The
Avengers" blockbuster will be called "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
The superhero ensemble picture, starring Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk and Chris Hemsworth as Thor, is expected to hit theaters in 2015, the BBC said.
Ultron is a Marvel Comics villain Ultron who creates an android to kill the Avengers.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground