The carrier takes passengers to and from such Latin American destinations as
Bogota, Guatemala, Lima, San Salvador, San Pedro Sula and San Jose, Costa Rica.
Aeromexico is adding a fourth daily flight between Houston and Mexico City, the carrier announced. Aeromexico serves some 3,000 passengers a week between the two destinations, according to a release.
Aeromexico also travels to Bogota, Colombia; Guatemala; Lima, Peru; San Salvador; San Pedro Sula, Honduras; and San Jose, Costa Rica. In addition to its Central and South American service, it flies to 47 destinations in Mexico and 18 in the U.S., as well as select cities in Europe, Asia and Canada.
The Houston-Mexico City route offers same-day round-trip travel options on the carrier's 99-seat Embraer 190 aircraft.
Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company whose subsidiaries are engaged in commercial aviation in Mexico and the promotion of passenger loyalty programs. Its fleet of 110 aircraft includes Boeing 777, 767 and 737 jet airliners and the latest Embraer 145, 170, 175 and 190 models.
In 2012, the airline announced its intent to buy 90 Boeing 737 MAX jet airliners and 10 787-9 Dreamliners. The carrier will begin to operate its first Dreamliner in October 2013.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet