The 4th annual, three-day Festival Cubano features music from Cuba and Latin America, food, arts and crafts, booths, carnival games and a Kids' Zone on Friday, August 2, 3 p.m.- 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday August, 3 and 4, 10 a.m.- 10 p.m., at Riis Park, 6100 W. Fullerton Ave. Chicago. Performances by: Cachao Mambo All Stars, TimbaLive, and Jerry Rivera. Tickets: $5 at www.thecubanfestival.com.
The guitarists, percussionists and dancers of Guitarra Azul bring flamenco music and more to the Palatine Park District Sounds of Summer concert series, at 8 p.m., Wednesday, July 24 at the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater, 262 E. Palatine Road, Palatine. Free. For weather information, call (847) 705-5123, ext. 431. Call (837) 991-0333 or visit palatineparks.org.
See Ariana Grande, singer, lyricist and former Nickelodeon "Victorious" star, in concert when she performs at the Akoo Theatre at Rosemont, 5400 N River Rd, Rosemont, Thursday, August 29. Presale begins Thursday, July 18 at 10 a.m. Visit ticketmaster.com for details.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Easter morning delivery for space station