The 4th annual, three-day Festival Cubano features music from Cuba and Latin America, food, arts and crafts, booths, carnival games and a Kids' Zone on Friday, August 2, 3 p.m.- 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday August, 3 and 4, 10 a.m.- 10 p.m., at Riis Park, 6100 W. Fullerton Ave. Chicago. Performances by: Cachao Mambo All Stars, TimbaLive, and Jerry Rivera. Tickets: $5 at www.thecubanfestival.com.
The guitarists, percussionists and dancers of Guitarra Azul bring flamenco music and more to the Palatine Park District Sounds of Summer concert series, at 8 p.m., Wednesday, July 24 at the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater, 262 E. Palatine Road, Palatine. Free. For weather information, call (847) 705-5123, ext. 431. Call (837) 991-0333 or visit palatineparks.org.
See Ariana Grande, singer, lyricist and former Nickelodeon "Victorious" star, in concert when she performs at the Akoo Theatre at Rosemont, 5400 N River Rd, Rosemont, Thursday, August 29. Presale begins Thursday, July 18 at 10 a.m. Visit ticketmaster.com for details.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects