EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces that Suncor Energy has extended its realSens airborne pipeline integrity management services contract for an additional year.
During the term of the contract, Synodon will be responsible for surveying all natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon pipelines between Edmonton and Northern Alberta oil sands production fields.
Adrian Banica, Synodon CEO said, "We are very pleased to not only continue but expand the services we provide to Suncor for both their natural gas and liquid pipelines. We look forward to continuing to work with Suncor."
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company provides a full service gas emissions monitoring and quantification service to a variety of industries, including hydrocarbon (oil and gas), environmental and agricultural, and for a variety of gases including methane, ethane and ammonia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise