EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces that Suncor Energy has extended its realSens airborne pipeline integrity management services contract for an additional year.
During the term of the contract, Synodon will be responsible for surveying all natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon pipelines between Edmonton and Northern Alberta oil sands production fields.
Adrian Banica, Synodon CEO said, "We are very pleased to not only continue but expand the services we provide to Suncor for both their natural gas and liquid pipelines. We look forward to continuing to work with Suncor."
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company provides a full service gas emissions monitoring and quantification service to a variety of industries, including hydrocarbon (oil and gas), environmental and agricultural, and for a variety of gases including methane, ethane and ammonia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets