EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces that Suncor Energy has extended its realSens airborne pipeline integrity management services contract for an additional year.
During the term of the contract, Synodon will be responsible for surveying all natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon pipelines between Edmonton and Northern Alberta oil sands production fields.
Adrian Banica, Synodon CEO said, "We are very pleased to not only continue but expand the services we provide to Suncor for both their natural gas and liquid pipelines. We look forward to continuing to work with Suncor."
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company provides a full service gas emissions monitoring and quantification service to a variety of industries, including hydrocarbon (oil and gas), environmental and agricultural, and for a variety of gases including methane, ethane and ammonia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border