EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces that Suncor Energy has extended its realSens airborne pipeline integrity management services contract for an additional year.
During the term of the contract, Synodon will be responsible for surveying all natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon pipelines between Edmonton and Northern Alberta oil sands production fields.
Adrian Banica, Synodon CEO said, "We are very pleased to not only continue but expand the services we provide to Suncor for both their natural gas and liquid pipelines. We look forward to continuing to work with Suncor."
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company provides a full service gas emissions monitoring and quantification service to a variety of industries, including hydrocarbon (oil and gas), environmental and agricultural, and for a variety of gases including methane, ethane and ammonia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen