EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD) announces that Suncor Energy has extended its realSens airborne pipeline integrity management services contract for an additional year.
During the term of the contract, Synodon will be responsible for surveying all natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon pipelines between Edmonton and Northern Alberta oil sands production fields.
Adrian Banica, Synodon CEO said, "We are very pleased to not only continue but expand the services we provide to Suncor for both their natural gas and liquid pipelines. We look forward to continuing to work with Suncor."
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company provides a full service gas emissions monitoring and quantification service to a variety of industries, including hydrocarbon (oil and gas), environmental and agricultural, and for a variety of gases including methane, ethane and ammonia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend