The 2nd Annual Social Media Leadership Awards, organized by Social Strategy1, Knowledge@Wharton, and AUS, Inc., with support from Ernst & Young, is now accepting submissions through July 30.
According to a release, the Social Media Leadership Awards will honor organizations across multiple industries that have proven best practices in social media utilization to achieve business objectives. Judges will select entries worldwide across 13 industry categories . Finalists will be invited to attend and participate in workshops and panel discussions during a two-day conference and awards ceremony at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania Dec. 2-3.
The competition will surface best practices in categories of Globalization, Entrepreneurship, People, Banking, Corporate Governance, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Municipalities and Governments, Social Media Start-Ups, Education, and Non-Profit.
Finalists will be chosen and notified by Oct. 15. Judges will name one organization champion from each category and size division, selecting one overall grand champion. Winners will be recognized as thought leaders in their distinctive category through year-long coverage in Knowledge@Wharton and Social Strategy1 media channels, and have exclusive resources and connections with category sponsors.
Knowledge@Wharton is a biweekly online resource.
Ernst & Young is a provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
AUS Inc. is a market research and consulting firm.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill