LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- The official Wimbledon shop has confirmed that customers can now purchase the latest tennis equipment via their secure online store as well as in-store.
The shop, which is extremely popular with visiting spectators throughout the tournament's two-week duration, is now giving customers the chance to purchase top quality goods online- even once the tournament has ended.
Stocked with the latest sports bags, racket bags, footwear, match day accessories and umbrellas for both children and adults, the Wimbledon shop is a great place to pick out the very best tennis equipment at money-saving prices. There are loads of top brands to choose from, including Slazenger, Prince and Babalot.
As the tournament reaches its second-week the tension inevitably builds as players begin to realise that they are only a couple of matches away from reaching a grand Wimbledon final. For spectators attending the luscious grounds of the All England Club there is only a week left to purchase goods from the Wimbledon shop before the doors close for another year. However, if fans are unable to visit SW19 in time, they shouldn't worry. They will still be able to purchase goods online.
A spokesperson for the Official Wimbledon shop said today:
"Our Wimbledon shop is extremely popular with spectators coming to watch the great tennis action throughout the fortnight of play. However if you're unable to come to the All England club, don't worry. Our superb online services allow tennis fanatics to purchase the big branded tennis equipment straight from the comfort of their own home."
Customers can also sign up to the Official Wimbledon shop's exclusive emailing list online, which provides alerts concerning the latest deals and competitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise