CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- OCC announced today that its 2011 annual report received an Honorable Mention in the Annual Report category for the Ragan's PR Daily Awards.
The 2011 annual report, "Managing Risk," conveys OCC's successful handling of industry challenges throughout the year while remaining resolute in providing impeccable clearing and settlement services to its members, exchanges and industry partners. This marks the third awards program in which OCC's 2011 Annual Report achieved an award.
"It is quite an honor for OCC's 2011 annual report to achieve this award, making it the second year in a row OCC has been recognized by Ragan Communications for work in this category," said Michael E. Cahill, OCC President, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer. "This award is a testament to the creativity and hard work of all those involved with the project including OCC's employees whose efforts are depicted throughout the report."
The report was written and edited by OCC's Corporate Communications department; designed by O'Connor Design in Glen Ellyn, IL; and printed by Lake County Press in Waukegan, IL.
The 2011 Annual Report is available on OCC's website at: http://www.theocc.com/components/docs/about/annual-reports/occ_2011_annual_report.pdf
OCC is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC operates under the jurisdiction of both the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Registered Clearing Agency and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Derivatives Clearing Organization. OCC now provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 17 exchanges and trading platforms for options, financial and commodity futures, security futures and securities lending transactions. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief