TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Moly Mines Limited (ASX: MOL)(TSX: MOL) is pleased to advise that, following the approval of the Company's shareholders obtained at last week's General Meeting, the mine gate sale agreement for iron ore produced at the Company's Spinifex Ridge Iron Ore Mine with Mineral Resources Limited (ASX: MIN) (MRL) (Transaction) has come into effect 1 July, 2013.
As a result of the Transaction about 15 site and Perth office employees have left the Company. The Company would like to thank each of them for their valuable contribution. The Board of Directors has agreed that options issued to these employees will be cancelled except for those options that vested on 14th February 2013.
After settlement of the Transaction, the Company will have a significant cash and liquid assets position of at least A$80 million (equivalent to approximately 21 cents per share on a fully diluted basis). The Company will now focus its activities and resources on the acquisition strategy that was reinforced in its announcement of 26 June 2013.
Moly Mines Limited
+1 416 777 1801 or +1 416 371 7541
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring