JERSEY CITY, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Datapipe, a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing, today announced it has been recognized by UBM Tech Channel as a part of CRN's 2013 Solution Provider 500 list, which identifies the top technology integrators in the U.S. and Canada based on revenue size. Formerly known as the VAR 500, the Solution Provider 500 (SP500) ranks the highest producing solution provider organizations in the IT channel from hardware sales, software sales, and managed IT services. Making the SP500 for five consecutive years and -- moving up the ranks -- Datapipe now places #165 for 2013.
"We are honored to be part of CRN's 2013 Solution Provider 500 list for the fifth consecutive year," said Robb Allen, CEO, Datapipe. "Our consistent rise on the list is a direct result of our expanding global presence, portfolio of mission-critical IT services, and commitment to customer service."
The 2013 Solution Provider 500 list category awards will be presented at the BoB thought leadership conference in October. A sampling of the 2013 SP500 list is featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and is featured online at www.crn.com. The complete list of 500 companies will be available in the CRN Tech News app, available for iPad and Windows 8.
"We aim to highlight the 'best of the best' among the channel community, and the Solution Provider 500 is no exception. Now in its 18th year, this prestigious list serves as a valuable industry resource to help end users quickly identify top performers and make the most well-informed choices for their business," said Robert Faletra, CEO, UBM Tech Channel. "The companies listed have a forward-thinking approach to solutions sales. They are also highly dedicated to putting their customers' needs first to accelerate the adoption of innovative technology and drive immediate results. We congratulate Datapipe for making this year's list and look forward to covering their continued success."
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief