DEERFIELD, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Horizon Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: HZNP), today announced that Timothy P. Walbert, chairman, president and chief executive officer will present at the 8th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, July 9th at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY. Mr. Walbert will provide an overview of the Company and its corporate activities.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed by visiting Horizon's website at http://ir.horizon-pharma.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 10 business days.
About Horizon Pharma
Horizon Pharma, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that has developed and is commercializing DUEXIS and RAYOS/LODOTRA, both of which target unmet therapeutic needs in arthritis, pain and inflammatory diseases. The Company's strategy is to develop, acquire, in-license and/or co-promote additional innovative medicines where it can execute a targeted commercial approach in specific therapeutic areas while taking advantage of its commercial strengths and the infrastructure the Company has put in place. For more information, please visit www.horizonpharma.com.
Robert J. De Vaere
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Burns McClellan, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals