CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- GINSMS Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GOK) announces the resignation of Raymond Richard, one of its directors and corporate secretary. Mr. Richard has advised GINSMS that he has decided to spend more time focusing on other professional opportunities. At this time, the Board of Directors would like to express its gratitude to Mr. Raymond for his valuable contributions during his tenure. GINSMS' Board of Directors now consists of Jonathan Lai, Benedict Leung, Joel Chin and Paul Law.
GINSMS owns 100% of Global Edge Technology, a technology company focused on providing inter-operator short messaging services to mobile telecom operators in Hong Kong. GINSMS also owns 100% of Inphosoft Group Pte. Ltd., a leader in providing innovative mobile data services and solutions in the areas of mobile advertising, mobile payment and banking, mobile service delivery platforms and mobile social networking services. Since its inception, Inphosoft has accelerated mobile data adoption through more than 100 deployments globally for mobile operators, financial institutions, media companies and enterprises. Inphosoft operates out of three offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign