CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- GINSMS Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GOK) announces the resignation of Raymond Richard, one of its directors and corporate secretary. Mr. Richard has advised GINSMS that he has decided to spend more time focusing on other professional opportunities. At this time, the Board of Directors would like to express its gratitude to Mr. Raymond for his valuable contributions during his tenure. GINSMS' Board of Directors now consists of Jonathan Lai, Benedict Leung, Joel Chin and Paul Law.
GINSMS owns 100% of Global Edge Technology, a technology company focused on providing inter-operator short messaging services to mobile telecom operators in Hong Kong. GINSMS also owns 100% of Inphosoft Group Pte. Ltd., a leader in providing innovative mobile data services and solutions in the areas of mobile advertising, mobile payment and banking, mobile service delivery platforms and mobile social networking services. Since its inception, Inphosoft has accelerated mobile data adoption through more than 100 deployments globally for mobile operators, financial institutions, media companies and enterprises. Inphosoft operates out of three offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals