NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Dolly Lenz has joined the Board of The Chopra Foundation headquartered in Carlsbad, CA and founded by Deepak Chopra, the alternative medicine practitioner, physician, public speaker and author. According to Chopra, "Lenz is considered one of the most sought after real estate executives in the world. She is recognized for her depth of experience and breadth of knowledge in business as well as for her philanthropic contributions to charitable organizations. She will be a wonderful addition to our Board."
Lenz has been a major contributor to Ronald McDonald House, Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club, the Central Park Conservancy, the New York Police Foundation, and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. She is a Board member of the NYC Police Athletic League (PAL), an organization devoted to the growth and prosperity of over 40,000 inner city youth. "As a former PAL child herself, Dolly exemplifies the power of hard work and commitment in achieving success," added Chopra.
"Deepak and I share a commitment to creating a peaceful, just, sustainable and healthy world. It's an honor to be a member of his Board of Directors and to help support such a distinguished mission," commented Ms. Lenz.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia