NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Dolly Lenz has joined the Board of The Chopra Foundation headquartered in Carlsbad, CA and founded by Deepak Chopra, the alternative medicine practitioner, physician, public speaker and author. According to Chopra, "Lenz is considered one of the most sought after real estate executives in the world. She is recognized for her depth of experience and breadth of knowledge in business as well as for her philanthropic contributions to charitable organizations. She will be a wonderful addition to our Board."
Lenz has been a major contributor to Ronald McDonald House, Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club, the Central Park Conservancy, the New York Police Foundation, and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. She is a Board member of the NYC Police Athletic League (PAL), an organization devoted to the growth and prosperity of over 40,000 inner city youth. "As a former PAL child herself, Dolly exemplifies the power of hard work and commitment in achieving success," added Chopra.
"Deepak and I share a commitment to creating a peaceful, just, sustainable and healthy world. It's an honor to be a member of his Board of Directors and to help support such a distinguished mission," commented Ms. Lenz.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades