HOUSTON, TEXAS -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Cub Energy Inc. ("Cub" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: KUB) announces that Bob Spring has been appointed to the position of Vice-President, Exploration. Mr. Spring most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Anatolia Energy and has over 29 years of experience in oil and gas exploration and geo-science technologies. Mr. Spring will oversee the exploration operations on the Company's assets in Turkey.
"We are very pleased to appoint Bob Spring as Vice-President, Exploration. With his high level of geological/exploration experience, he provides exceptional expertise to lead our exploration program. We are excited to have him join our team," said Mr. Mikhail Afendikov, Chairman and CEO of Cub.
About Cub Energy Inc.
Cub Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KUB) is an upstream oil and gas company with a proven track record of exploration and production cost efficiency in the Black Sea region. The Company's strategy is to implement western technology and capital, combined with local expertise and ownership, to increase value in its undeveloped land base, creating and further building a portfolio of producing oil and gas assets within a high pricing environment.
Cub Energy Inc.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Cub Energy Inc.
Lionel C. McBee
Director of Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students