HOUSTON, TEXAS -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Cub Energy Inc. ("Cub" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: KUB) announces that Bob Spring has been appointed to the position of Vice-President, Exploration. Mr. Spring most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Anatolia Energy and has over 29 years of experience in oil and gas exploration and geo-science technologies. Mr. Spring will oversee the exploration operations on the Company's assets in Turkey.
"We are very pleased to appoint Bob Spring as Vice-President, Exploration. With his high level of geological/exploration experience, he provides exceptional expertise to lead our exploration program. We are excited to have him join our team," said Mr. Mikhail Afendikov, Chairman and CEO of Cub.
About Cub Energy Inc.
Cub Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KUB) is an upstream oil and gas company with a proven track record of exploration and production cost efficiency in the Black Sea region. The Company's strategy is to implement western technology and capital, combined with local expertise and ownership, to increase value in its undeveloped land base, creating and further building a portfolio of producing oil and gas assets within a high pricing environment.
Cub Energy Inc.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Cub Energy Inc.
Lionel C. McBee
Director of Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election