TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Symbility Solutions Inc.® (TSX VENTURE: SY)(OTCQX: ATBEF), provider of cloud-based and smartphone/tablet-enabled claims technology using the most comprehensive data for the property and casualty insurance industry, is pleased that CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading residential property information, analytics and services provider, has reached a definitive agreement to purchase all of Decision Insight Information Group's indirect ownership interest in 61,404,748 common shares of Symbility Solutions, contemporaneous with their purchase of Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) and DataQuick.
"CoreLogic is pleased to announce its agreement to purchase MSB. We believe MSB is a compelling strategic fit with our existing property-related data assets, analytics, and spatial solutions businesses," stated Frank Martell, Chief Financial Officer, CoreLogic. "We look forward to working closely with MSB and their important partner Symbility, once the transaction is completed."
"Having CoreLogic as a new strategic partner gives us access to a wealth of data and analytics capabilities that we can offer to our insurance industry customers," commented James Swayze, CEO, Symbility Solutions. "We believe that CoreLogic will be a strong partner and we look forward to working closely with them and MSB to deliver superior new products and services to our customers in the future."
About Symbility Solutions Inc.
Symbility Solutions® (TSX VENTURE: SY)(OTCQX: ATBEF) is a global provider of cloud-based and smartphone/tablet-enabled claims technology for the property and health insurance industries. Designed to be flexible and easy-to-use, Symbility Solutions' two product suites, Symbility Property and Symbility Health, empower insurers to collaborate across the entire claims processing workflow and reduce costs while delivering a market-leading claims experience. For more information, please visit www.symbilitysolutions.com or follow Symbility on Twitter at @symbility and on LinkedIn at symbility-solutions.
All trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Symbility Solutions Inc.
Lucy De Oliveira, Marketing Director
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence