SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Cameco (TSX: CCO) (NYSE: CCJ) will issue its second quarter results before markets open on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
Cameco invites investors and the media to join its second quarter conference call with the company's senior executives on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
Cameco will discuss the financial results and company developments before opening the call to questions from investors and the media.
To join the call, please dial (866) 225-0198 (Canada and US) or (416) 340-8061. An operator will put your call through. A live audio feed of the conference call will be available from a link on cameco.com.
A recorded version of the proceedings will be available on our website, shortly after the call, and on post view until midnight, Eastern, September 1, 2013, by calling (800) 408-3053 (Canada and US) or (905) 694-9451 (Passcode 7039949#).
Cameco, with its head office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, is one of the world's largest uranium producers. The company's uranium products are used to generate electricity in nuclear energy plants around the world, providing one of the cleanest sources of energy available today. Cameco's shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges.
As used in this news release, "Cameco" or the "company" means Cameco Corporation, a Canadian corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates unless stated otherwise.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World