TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) will hold a conference call and live audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Friday, August 9, 2013, to discuss financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. The financial results will be released on Thursday August 8, 2013, after the markets close.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1(877) 974-0445 or (416) 644-3415. The webcast will be accessible at www.marketwire.com and www.alliedpropertiesreit.com and will be archived for 90 days.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers