TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) will hold a conference call and live audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Friday, August 9, 2013, to discuss financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. The financial results will be released on Thursday August 8, 2013, after the markets close.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1(877) 974-0445 or (416) 644-3415. The webcast will be accessible at www.marketwire.com and www.alliedpropertiesreit.com and will be archived for 90 days.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum