TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/02/13 -- Aastra Technologies Limited - (TSX: AAH) will hold a conference call following the release of its second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2013.
Aastra expects to issue its press release for its second quarter 2013 financial results after 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, July 16, 2013.
The conference call is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST, Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Those wishing to participate in the teleconference are asked to call toll-free 1-866-223-7781 or local 416-340-8018 at approximately 5:30 p.m. EST and quote the following confirmation number: 4165945. Replay will be available approximately one (1) hour after the conference call by dialling toll-free 1-800-408-3053 or local 905-694-9451 using pass code 5067279 #. This replay service will be available for 48 hours and will end on Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
About Aastra Technologies Limited
Aastra Technologies Limited (TSX: AAH), is a global company at the forefront of the Enterprise Communication market. Headquartered in Concord, Ontario, Canada, Aastra develops and delivers innovative and integrated solutions that address the communication needs of businesses small and large around the world. Aastra enables Enterprises to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively by offering customers a full range of open standard IP-based and traditional communications networking products, including terminals, systems, and applications. For more information on Aastra, visit our website at http://www.aastra.com.
Aastra Technologies Limited
Treasury & Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'