La La Anthony has joined Sonia Castaneda as a spokeswoman for the Caress brand, it was announced today. The spokeswomen in the campaign are known as Caress Fabulistas.
Trendsetter Anthony, who stars in "La La's Full Court Life," has been enlisted to help launch Caress Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixir Body Wash scented in white peony and red plum, according to a release.
"I am thrilled to partner with Caress," Anthony said in a statement. "For me, fragrance is an essential part of any look because it sets the tone for my day, from how I feel to what I wear."
Anthony joins fellow Caress Fabulista Sonia Castaneda, who is known for her YouTube how-to beauty videos.
"La La Anthony and Sonia Castaneda are two extraordinary trendsetters who will bring women beauty and fashion inspiration that makes them feel amazing," said Jennifer Bremner, skin cleansing brand building director at Unilever, which owns the Caress brand.
Unilever's portfolio of personal-care brands includes Noxzema, Suave and Vaseline. The company employs about 12,000 people in North America, generating more than $10 billion in sales in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid