James Spader, who starred in Season 8 of the U.S. version of "The Office," says he didn't watch the comedy's series finale in May.
Spader played character Robert California during the show's penultimate season after series star Steve Carell left the show to focus on his film career.
"I didn't see it," Spader told TMZ at Comic-Con in San Diego Thursday when asked if he was happy about how the beloved sitcom wrapped up its ninth season.
He didn't say why he missed the finale.
Spader starred in numerous classic 1980s young adult movies such as "Pretty in Pink," "Mannequin" and "Less than Zero," before he transitioned to television, winning three Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Alan Shore in two different series -- "The Practice" in 2004 and in "Boston Legal" in 2005 and 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop