James Spader, who starred in Season 8 of the U.S. version of "The Office," says he didn't watch the comedy's series finale in May.
Spader played character Robert California during the show's penultimate season after series star Steve Carell left the show to focus on his film career.
"I didn't see it," Spader told TMZ at Comic-Con in San Diego Thursday when asked if he was happy about how the beloved sitcom wrapped up its ninth season.
He didn't say why he missed the finale.
Spader starred in numerous classic 1980s young adult movies such as "Pretty in Pink," "Mannequin" and "Less than Zero," before he transitioned to television, winning three Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Alan Shore in two different series -- "The Practice" in 2004 and in "Boston Legal" in 2005 and 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings