James Spader, who starred in Season 8 of the U.S. version of "The Office," says he didn't watch the comedy's series finale in May.
Spader played character Robert California during the show's penultimate season after series star Steve Carell left the show to focus on his film career.
"I didn't see it," Spader told TMZ at Comic-Con in San Diego Thursday when asked if he was happy about how the beloved sitcom wrapped up its ninth season.
He didn't say why he missed the finale.
Spader starred in numerous classic 1980s young adult movies such as "Pretty in Pink," "Mannequin" and "Less than Zero," before he transitioned to television, winning three Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Alan Shore in two different series -- "The Practice" in 2004 and in "Boston Legal" in 2005 and 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief