James Spader, who starred in Season 8 of the U.S. version of "The Office," says he didn't watch the comedy's series finale in May.
Spader played character Robert California during the show's penultimate season after series star Steve Carell left the show to focus on his film career.
"I didn't see it," Spader told TMZ at Comic-Con in San Diego Thursday when asked if he was happy about how the beloved sitcom wrapped up its ninth season.
He didn't say why he missed the finale.
Spader starred in numerous classic 1980s young adult movies such as "Pretty in Pink," "Mannequin" and "Less than Zero," before he transitioned to television, winning three Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Alan Shore in two different series -- "The Practice" in 2004 and in "Boston Legal" in 2005 and 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant