Crude oil prices held above $108 per barrel Friday morning in New York.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude added 30 cents to $108.11 per barrel.
A long rally in equity markets supported higher prices, which were bumped up recently by political tension in Egypt.
On Friday morning, reformulated blendstock gasoline added 5.22 cents to $3.162 per gallon. Home heating oil added 2.06 cents to reach $3.1213 per gallon. Natural gas lost 2 cents to $3.792 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.672, up from Thursday's $3.669, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter