Crude oil prices held above $108 per barrel Friday morning in New York.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude added 30 cents to $108.11 per barrel.
A long rally in equity markets supported higher prices, which were bumped up recently by political tension in Egypt.
On Friday morning, reformulated blendstock gasoline added 5.22 cents to $3.162 per gallon. Home heating oil added 2.06 cents to reach $3.1213 per gallon. Natural gas lost 2 cents to $3.792 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.672, up from Thursday's $3.669, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform