Crude oil prices held above $108 per barrel Friday morning in New York.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude added 30 cents to $108.11 per barrel.
A long rally in equity markets supported higher prices, which were bumped up recently by political tension in Egypt.
On Friday morning, reformulated blendstock gasoline added 5.22 cents to $3.162 per gallon. Home heating oil added 2.06 cents to reach $3.1213 per gallon. Natural gas lost 2 cents to $3.792 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.672, up from Thursday's $3.669, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy