Hollywood actor Zachary Quinto has ended his yearlong romance with his boyfriend Jonathan Groff, UsMagazine.com said Thursday.
"Zach being away and filming was not easy on them," a source told the celebrity news website. "Now he's going to be in New York with his new play ['The Glass Menagerie.'] They really loved each other, so it wasn't an easy split. It just ran its course. Zach has been out and about and he seems fine."
Quinto, 36, is best known for playing Mr. Spock in two Star Trek films. He also is a cast member of TV's "American Horror Story."
Groff, 28, is one of the stars of "Glee."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records