Hollywood actor Zachary Quinto has ended his yearlong romance with his boyfriend Jonathan Groff, UsMagazine.com said Thursday.
"Zach being away and filming was not easy on them," a source told the celebrity news website. "Now he's going to be in New York with his new play ['The Glass Menagerie.'] They really loved each other, so it wasn't an easy split. It just ran its course. Zach has been out and about and he seems fine."
Quinto, 36, is best known for playing Mr. Spock in two Star Trek films. He also is a cast member of TV's "American Horror Story."
Groff, 28, is one of the stars of "Glee."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal