Hollywood actor Zachary Quinto has ended his yearlong romance with his boyfriend Jonathan Groff, UsMagazine.com said Thursday.
"Zach being away and filming was not easy on them," a source told the celebrity news website. "Now he's going to be in New York with his new play ['The Glass Menagerie.'] They really loved each other, so it wasn't an easy split. It just ran its course. Zach has been out and about and he seems fine."
Quinto, 36, is best known for playing Mr. Spock in two Star Trek films. He also is a cast member of TV's "American Horror Story."
Groff, 28, is one of the stars of "Glee."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study