Hollywood actor Zachary Quinto has ended his yearlong romance with his boyfriend Jonathan Groff, UsMagazine.com said Thursday.
"Zach being away and filming was not easy on them," a source told the celebrity news website. "Now he's going to be in New York with his new play ['The Glass Menagerie.'] They really loved each other, so it wasn't an easy split. It just ran its course. Zach has been out and about and he seems fine."
Quinto, 36, is best known for playing Mr. Spock in two Star Trek films. He also is a cast member of TV's "American Horror Story."
Groff, 28, is one of the stars of "Glee."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say