Available in the
"We're incredibly excited to be able to offer some of the features and benefits of the [x+1] platform to a new group of users through the ExactTarget HubExchange," said
[x+1] has built its reputation by providing one platform that has allowed enterprise marketers to programmatically manage all of their paid and owned media channels.
"We are pleased to welcome [x+1] to ExactTarget HubExchange," said
•The role of display media as a performance marketing channel
•The targetability of display advertising
•The use of data for effective targeting
Those interested in participating can register at http://connect.xplusone.net/hubexchange.
To learn more about HubExchange, visit www.HubExchange.com.
[x+1] enables Fortune 500 companies to programmatically manage customer and prospect interactions across all their paid and owned digital channels. The [x+1] Origin Data Management Platform (DMP), powered by the Predictive Optimization Engine (POE™), enables marketers to harness data to target, optimize and synchronize their offers, content and messages through websites, display, email, mobile, SMS, apps, call center chat and beyond -- all in real time. Top companies in financial service, insurance, gaming, automotive, retail, telecommunication, online services and travel have significantly improved the performance of their digital marketing campaigns by working with [x+1]. The company is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today