PREVIEW PREPARE to be enchanted by the dulcet tones of Stacey Solomon as she takes on the role that little girls' dreams are made of.
Stacey Solomon will be making her theatrical debut as Tinker Bell in Music Hall's production of Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story, World Arena Tour which will be hitting arena's this summer, with three shows at Birmingham's NIA Arena from September 20-22.
In her role Stacey will be narrating the show and singing the much loved classic You Raise Me Up which has been adapted by musical director Matt Dunkley (a driving force behind music for Moulin Rouge, Black Swan and Inception).
This will combine with classic hits by Robbie Williams, Seal and Rod Stewart to name a few, to create a truly impressive soundtrack to compliment one of the most spectacular arena shows ever seen.
Former X Factor star Stacey is overwhelmed with excitement at being cast as Tinker Bell.
Singing and performing is a huge passion of mine and to be asked to be one of my children's favourite characters is such an honour, I can''''t wait to see their faces when I come flying out on stage, she said.
Music Hall brings to life this enduring children's classic like never seen before.
A feast of dance and music, the show will capture the hearts and imaginations of every generation of the family.
CGI mapping will be used to conjure up a magical cinematic quality backdrop; full of a level of detail that cannot be obtained through normal set design methods.
Tickets for the tour are on sale now, priced between Pounds 20- Pounds 45 (plus booking and transaction fees) and are available from www.theticketfactory.com/peterpan or by calling 0844 581 1400. Children under 12 get 10 per cent off at all performances.
All performances of the Peter Pan Arena tour will benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'