Saba, a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management, today announced that it has built patent pending machine learning technology into its open, standards-based talent management platform. This bold innovation adds to the company's advanced cloud platform that was announced this past March at People 2013, Saba's annual global user conference. In addition, the company has continued to enhance end user engagement and several other key features of its platform, including social, mobile and core learning functionalities. All these enhancements are critical for transforming learning and talent management processes and helping organizations to meet the challenges in today's
"We continue to deliver innovation in our Saba Cloud platform to enhance what we believe is the most scalable, secure and intelligent in the industry," said
In addition to the intelligent machine learning, Saba also has made innovative enhancements in several other areas of its people development platform, including:
• Social: The Saba Cloud platform now provides clients with the ability to transform traditional talent management processes with social and collaboration technology at their own pace. Through a simple administrative control, clients can turn their social features on and off with a flip of a switch to fit their business needs. Saba has enhanced the ability for experts, throughout the organization, to create and contribute content via robust idea labs, and streamlined document and link sharing. The user additionally has the ability to record videos using high-definition video and audio and then share that content through video channels with a single click.
• Mobile: Saba Cloud's mobile offering, one of the most secure and comprehensive available, supports iOS and Android operating systems that together address over 80 percent of all mobile devices. Saba Cloud's updated mobile capabilities include the ability to access virtual classroom sessions and meetings through secure single sign-on, the ability to complete and track learning activities including on-the-job training, connect with co-workers, collaborate in groups, participate in discussions, and also provide social rewards and feedback. An important security feature, users have the ability to automatically wipe sensitive corporate training data from mobile devices automatically after a configurable period of time.
• Learning: All Saba Cloud capabilities have learning at their core. Saba has a single unified platform with built-in social, mobile and collaboration technologies combined with learning. As a result, the company has some of the most robust solutions for all types of learning including traditional, mobile, social and unified virtual classroom. Saba also recently introduced new e-commerce capabilities to support for-profit training for extended enterprise ecosystems of customers and partners.
• Engaging: Saba Cloud is designed for end users. Saba's people-centric design provides a personalized, relevant and engaging user experience for managers and employees with built-in social rewards and feedback such as badges, impressions, PQ scores, sentiment analysis, and much more. This ensures employees are not only engaged with the Saba Cloud solution, but also with each other. Couple this with its elegant, simple and easy-to-use user interface, and Saba Cloud helps employees, managers and administrators achieve their corporate and personal workplace goals.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses