Technology services company IBM posted lower
revenues and profits Wednesday but a hike in its forecast for
full-year earnings sent its share price up in after-hours trading.
Big Blue said it earned profits of $3.23 billion in the second quarter, down from $3.88 billion a year earlier.
Revenue slipped to $24.92 billion from $25.78 billion in the second quarter of 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs