BEAVERTON, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 07/18/13 -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), a growing force in mobile discovery, will hold a conference call on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Digimarc Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis and CFO Michael McConnell will host the presentation.
The call will be broadcast live via webcast at www.digimarc.com/investors and www.earnings.com, and will be available for replay until August 25, 2013. Thereafter, the webcast will be archived and available on Digimarc's website at www.digimarc.com/investors/investor-events-and-webcasts.
For those who wish to listen to the call via telephone, please dial the listen-only telephone number below at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time)
Listen-Only Number: 866-562-9934
Conference ID#: 19392140
If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), based in Beaverton, Oregon, is a leading innovator and provider of enabling technologies that create digital identities for all forms of media and many everyday objects. The embedded digital IDs are imperceptible to humans, but not to computers, networks and devices like mobile phones, which can now use cameras and microphones as sensory inputs to "see, hear and understand" the world around them within the context of their environment. Digimarc has built an extensive intellectual property portfolio with patents in digital watermarking, content identification and management, media and object discovery to enable ubiquitous computing and related technologies. Digimarc develops solutions, licenses its intellectual property, and provides development services to business partners across a range of industries. For more information and the latest news, please visit www.digimarc.com and follow us on Twitter @DigimarcCorp.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy