“In essence, social media is the world’s largest coffee shop, where millions of consumers meet to talk about their life experiences—including what they need and when they need it. SipSocial is designed to give companies of all sizes a reserved table in this coffee shop so they can have casual conversations with their target audience,” said
The company also announced a new three-tier pricing structure for SipSocial:
SipSocial is a mobile-first, streamlined interface with a sleek new look, and now includes functionality that enables users to manage multiple profiles with a single login. Other features of the software include a publishing function, a Social Inbox, an integrated idea generator for creating and managing daily social media posts, and monitors. The subscription level chosen dictates users’ access to certain services.
“With over three years of development behind it and now on its third version, SipSocial is ideally positioned in the marketplace to answer the needs of social media marketers,” Hitchner said.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/splash-media-SipSocial/social-media-software/prweb10917889.htm
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact