Twitter Extension for Google Play Store -->
“Our goal is to develop simple, yet robust mobile applications that adapt to and engage the user," said
Fynch is designed for identifying and grouping Tweets into extremely high rates of activity, trending topic mentions, and the tweets of less active users in the following list. Users can easily keep up with all the accounts on their timeline with Fynch’s unique data mining technology that compiles the timeline into three kinds of “Fynch’s”, for easy, organized access. Find something interesting? Tap the user’s “Fynch” to unveil the group of tweets they have written. Want to go even further? Tap an interesting Tweet to be immediately directed to the Twitter app for the favorite, re-tweet, and reply options.
Updates to the official Fynch version include: memory usage improvements (decreased memory usage to ensure Fynch functions smoothly on older devices), battery usage improvements, support for Falcon Pro, and added extension for the popular DashClock widget.
To accompany the official launch,
“I’ve always felt it required too much manual labor on the part of the user, but with Fynch I just sit back and let it do all the work,” said
Fynch is currently available for Android devices for free download. For more information, download Fynch in the
Rn Software’s main goal is to integrate machine learning and data mining into mobile apps to enhance every day people's lives. Fynch is the first attempt at accomplishing this goal.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10930541.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador