Accon Marine, a company known in the marine industry for fresh ideas and innovation, set a new trend by becoming a pilot member company of the B2B networking Web application, reMakeIn. reMakIn borrows from the social networking concepts of
When the U.S. economy began to falter, Czipri, Accon Marine founder, joined what is becoming a growing conversation on returning jobs to the U.S. – dubbed reshoring. Czipri began looking for a U.S. manufacturer that could cast and polish the specialty stainless steel marine parts Accon is known for, at a price-point below the companies from whom he is importing.
“We are importing all these stainless steel parts from
“I’m not giving up … we want to, somehow, reverse the trend. I’d like to believe that if we could start a list of importers who would be willing to negotiate with U.S. manufactures, through price quotes, we could get this thing rolling,” stated Czipri.
reMakein hopes to make it easier for producers and manufacturers to partner with each other by providing a match-making site. reMakein uses many
The vision is American manufacturers and producers working together to keep jobs in
“It’s a great Country and I hate to see it losing their grip on manufacturing. With so much having gone oversees already, there has to be some kind of a stop,” says Czipri. “Helping the country to reshore… to bring products back, will help everyone.”
For more information please visit reMakein.com or contact
Promoting the belief that “by establishing connections and negotiating terms, together we can reMakeIn America”, reMakeIn builds upon the familiar
reMakeIn was started in
Don’t produce or use products but still want to help? Anyone can help the effort by donating to the not-for-profit website and by buying American.
About Accon Marine:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10934790.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise