1. Which actress and presenter has been diagnosed with cancer? 2. Gary Barlow said being in the presence of who was like "mingling with royalty"? 3. Helena Bonham Carter said she got an insight into the sex life of which screen legend by studying her star sign for a BBC production? 4. BBC director-general Tony Hall said he will look at ways to make actors stop doing what in TV dramas? Answers: 1. Lynda Bellingham. 2. Sharon Osbourne. 3. Elizabeth Taylor. 4. "Muttering", Mr Hall said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt