1. Which actress and presenter has been diagnosed with cancer? 2. Gary Barlow said being in the presence of who was like "mingling with royalty"? 3. Helena Bonham Carter said she got an insight into the sex life of which screen legend by studying her star sign for a BBC production? 4. BBC director-general Tony Hall said he will look at ways to make actors stop doing what in TV dramas? Answers: 1. Lynda Bellingham. 2. Sharon Osbourne. 3. Elizabeth Taylor. 4. "Muttering", Mr Hall said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline