1. Which actress and presenter has been diagnosed with cancer? 2. Gary Barlow said being in the presence of who was like "mingling with royalty"? 3. Helena Bonham Carter said she got an insight into the sex life of which screen legend by studying her star sign for a BBC production? 4. BBC director-general Tony Hall said he will look at ways to make actors stop doing what in TV dramas? Answers: 1. Lynda Bellingham. 2. Sharon Osbourne. 3. Elizabeth Taylor. 4. "Muttering", Mr Hall said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics