1. Which actress and presenter has been diagnosed with cancer? 2. Gary Barlow said being in the presence of who was like "mingling with royalty"? 3. Helena Bonham Carter said she got an insight into the sex life of which screen legend by studying her star sign for a BBC production? 4. BBC director-general Tony Hall said he will look at ways to make actors stop doing what in TV dramas? Answers: 1. Lynda Bellingham. 2. Sharon Osbourne. 3. Elizabeth Taylor. 4. "Muttering", Mr Hall said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low