REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
•Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum on Monday, August 12, 2013 in Vail, CO.
Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 3:00 p.m. MDT (2:00 p.m. PDT, 5:00 p.m. EDT).
•Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 in Boston, MA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 4:25 p.m. EDT (1:25 p.m. PDT).
Live webcasts, as well as replays, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys' website at investor.qualys.com.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text