REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
•Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum on Monday, August 12, 2013 in Vail, CO.
Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 3:00 p.m. MDT (2:00 p.m. PDT, 5:00 p.m. EDT).
•Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 in Boston, MA. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 4:25 p.m. EDT (1:25 p.m. PDT).
Live webcasts, as well as replays, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys' website at investor.qualys.com.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation