BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- The Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies was founded in Miami in 1969 to unite and serve as a voice for independent insurance agents. Today, it is a strong network comprised of members of various background and different roles in the industry, included agents, insurance firms and other firms. The LAAIA strives for an insurance environment that is healthy for agents and fair for consumers by working on several areas such as education, networking, communication, legislation as well as community involvement. http://www.laaia.com/
People's Trust Insurance Company joined the LAAIA after beginning to partner with agents and agencies in the state of Florida and recognizing the LAAIA strong commitment to unite and serve the insurance industry. Peoples Trust is fully committed to our agency channel and has invested significant resources in personnel and technology to expand our footprint in the state. We have several regional marketing managers to assist all agencies that are appointed with us in Florida. We have over two-hundred agents currently appointed throughout the state. Our focus is on making People's Trust Insurance easy to do business with and taking care of the customer which means the agent is well served because their customer is happy.
People's Trust is proud to be partnering with the LAAIA at its convention and look forward to having the opportunity to share our unique story and innovative approach with the many members in attendance. We believe in partnership with the LAAIA and agents in the state.
People's Trust Insurance Company will be sponsoring two events at the convention. There will be a cocktail reception on Friday, July 19th from 8:00-9:00pm and an Electronica Dinner Dance that evening beginning at 8:00pm.
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash