ORANGE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Budget Blinds is proud to announce the launch of its new U.S. mobile website on July 8th! Since Budget Blinds was founded in 1992, they have strived to unite convenience and accessibility for you and your shopping experience. From in-home consultations to measurement and professional installation, Budget Blinds has ensured that shopping for your custom window coverings is a painless and even enjoyable experience ending in your complete satisfaction with the process. Now, with their new mobile site, Budget Blinds is bringing that same satisfactory experience to you, even when you're on the go!
Budget Blinds knows that you can't always be at home in front of your computer; you are part of a busy, fast-paced world and you don't have time to stop and squint at the tiny lettering of a full website that is shrunk to fit on a mobile phone screen. With your lifestyle in mind, Budget Blinds designed its mobile site to bring you all the most important products right to your fingertips. With the new mobile site you can easily find your favorite products like; window shades, window blinds, plantation shutters and more. No more zooming or squinting to find the information you need to get started on your window treatment project. The mobile site home page allows you to immediately explore Budget Blinds' products and services, and easily access contact information for your local Budget Blinds Style Consultant. If you click on "Our Services" you will be taken to a page that plainly details the steps in the Budget Blinds customer experience, so you know exactly what to expect from Budget Blinds even before your free consultation. If you click on "Our Products" it will give you a highly visual and written overview of the window covering and accessory options provided by Budget Blinds.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up