EAST AURORA, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) will release its third quarter fiscal 2013 earnings for the period ended June 29, 2013 on Friday, July 26, 2013. In conjunction with this release, Moog will host a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET, which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. John Scannell, CEO, and Don Fishback, CFO, will host the call.
Listeners can access the conference call live over the Internet at: http://www.moog.com/investors/communications. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the call to visit the site to download and install any necessary audio software.
Supplemental data will be available on the website approximately 60 minutes prior to the call and will be archived for 30 days.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs