EAST AURORA, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) will release its third quarter fiscal 2013 earnings for the period ended June 29, 2013 on Friday, July 26, 2013. In conjunction with this release, Moog will host a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET, which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. John Scannell, CEO, and Don Fishback, CFO, will host the call.
Listeners can access the conference call live over the Internet at: http://www.moog.com/investors/communications. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the call to visit the site to download and install any necessary audio software.
Supplemental data will be available on the website approximately 60 minutes prior to the call and will be archived for 30 days.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes