A compelling trend noted in the MediaJobs.com article Four Reasons Mobile Phones will Rule our World is the growing significance of mobile phone payments, expected to balloon to
The article cites statistics from The Yankee Group*, which stated that mobile phone payments will balloon to
Social media is another prime example of how our society has become “mobilized.” In the past 12 months,
But how will one of the world’s largest retailers address this new trend? Amazon has also made key strategic changes to how they do business. Combining technology, merchandising and a keen sense of their consumers, the article addresses Amazon’s market leading initiatives to capture this burgeoning market.
But mobile is more than payments, its photos and the ability of companies to monetize those photos is increasingly becoming big business.
The percentage of photos taken by Smartphones is expected to exceed 50% by 2015. The MediaJobs.com article, Four Reasons Mobile Phones will Rule our World, also discusses how consumers are increasingly using their phones to take pictures and the how the significance of this trend is underscored by Facebook’s acquisition of Instragram.
More and more consumers are moving to the world of mobile. All of these statistics indicate the expansive growth of both the mobile advertising industry as well as an increase in digital marketing jobs. MediaJobs.com’s article reveals what this growth means for the industry and how the industry will change to meet the growing demand.
MediaJobs.com is a digital news platform that combines the power of news articles with listings for media jobs to bring rich context and strategic insight to jobseekers in the media landscape. MediaJobs.com provides source insider information from the hottest media companies, top players and products worldwide.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10924598.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option