Graham has been creating innovative marketing programs and teams for over 15 years. He has positioned a CRM software startup, executed the market entry of complex enterprise software at
“90% of social enterprise rollouts have failed because the platforms that don’t fit the real needs of most workplaces. We have already proven our unique, people-centric and culture-amplifying approach. It’s now time to start making some noise in the marketplace. Graham brings the combination of leadership, strategy, brand-building, and lead-generation skills we need to continue rapidly building our worldwide base of enthused customers,” said
“I am excited to join Jostle and to share what our customers are telling us: Jostle is a refreshing alternative to overly complicated intranet solutions in the market. Jostle has achieved a remarkable feat by building a powerful yet simple solution that helps people to share and connect,” said Graham.
Jostle is a new kind of intranet software that is simple to use and seamlessly integrates with your existing environment. Jostle’s People Engagement® platform amplifies culture and fosters teamwork. For more information, please visit http://www.jostle.me.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10934166.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts