Pop star Jennifer Lopez's new documentary will shed light on her past relationships, she has claimed.
The singer said "Jennifer Lopez: Her Life Her Journey" will look back at her three failed marriages and famous boyfriends, which include Ben Affleck and P Diddy.
The 43-year-old added: "It talks about the relationships because all of it's intertwined, especially when you're an artist."
The beauty, who has fiveyear-old twins Max and Emme with her third husband Marc Anthony, said even her close friends and entourage were shocked by some of the secrets she spills in the documentary.
The Get On The Floor star told Access Hollywood: "My family and people I've worked with from the very beginning, my producing partner, my manager - even when they watch the special they were like, 'Wow, I didn't know that about you.'"
The documentary premieres July 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted