Pop star Jennifer Lopez's new documentary will shed light on her past relationships, she has claimed.
The singer said "Jennifer Lopez: Her Life Her Journey" will look back at her three failed marriages and famous boyfriends, which include Ben Affleck and P Diddy.
The 43-year-old added: "It talks about the relationships because all of it's intertwined, especially when you're an artist."
The beauty, who has fiveyear-old twins Max and Emme with her third husband Marc Anthony, said even her close friends and entourage were shocked by some of the secrets she spills in the documentary.
The Get On The Floor star told Access Hollywood: "My family and people I've worked with from the very beginning, my producing partner, my manager - even when they watch the special they were like, 'Wow, I didn't know that about you.'"
The documentary premieres July 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter