Pop star Jennifer Lopez's new documentary will shed light on her past relationships, she has claimed.
The singer said "Jennifer Lopez: Her Life Her Journey" will look back at her three failed marriages and famous boyfriends, which include Ben Affleck and P Diddy.
The 43-year-old added: "It talks about the relationships because all of it's intertwined, especially when you're an artist."
The beauty, who has fiveyear-old twins Max and Emme with her third husband Marc Anthony, said even her close friends and entourage were shocked by some of the secrets she spills in the documentary.
The Get On The Floor star told Access Hollywood: "My family and people I've worked with from the very beginning, my producing partner, my manager - even when they watch the special they were like, 'Wow, I didn't know that about you.'"
The documentary premieres July 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid