VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- INFORMATION BULLETIN
July 17, 2013
Ministry of Justice
BC Coroners Service
Fentanyl not involved in death of Cory Monteith
VICTORIA - The BC Coroners Service would like to reiterate that Mr. Monteith died of a mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.
Toxicology results did not indicate any presence of the drug fentanyl.
Connect with the Province of B.C. at: www.gov.bc.ca/connect
BC Coroners Service - Media Contact
Coroner, Strategic Programs
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts