VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- INFORMATION BULLETIN
July 17, 2013
Ministry of Justice
BC Coroners Service
Fentanyl not involved in death of Cory Monteith
VICTORIA - The BC Coroners Service would like to reiterate that Mr. Monteith died of a mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.
Toxicology results did not indicate any presence of the drug fentanyl.
Connect with the Province of B.C. at: www.gov.bc.ca/connect
BC Coroners Service - Media Contact
Coroner, Strategic Programs
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline