VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- INFORMATION BULLETIN
July 17, 2013
Ministry of Justice
BC Coroners Service
Fentanyl not involved in death of Cory Monteith
VICTORIA - The BC Coroners Service would like to reiterate that Mr. Monteith died of a mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.
Toxicology results did not indicate any presence of the drug fentanyl.
Connect with the Province of B.C. at: www.gov.bc.ca/connect
BC Coroners Service - Media Contact
Coroner, Strategic Programs
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week