Bury St Edmunds,
Featuring a wide range of guest bloggers -- such as executives and company leaders from EASY partners Cognite,
The site will also take a fresh, sometimes critical look at what the community sees as the industry drivers and challenges it faces, as well as provide truly independent and well-informed perspectives and opinions. Topics will range from scanning, capture and archive issues, through to workflow, indexing, retrieval, ERP integration, SharePoint, enterprise content management and all subjects in between.
Standard document management subject matter? Yes, but it's going to be presented in such a way that it will grab you and get you interested in not just following these opinions, but also joining in the debates shaping the future of the sector.
Visitors can rest assured that there'll be zero product promotion... while a bit of realism as well as non 'PR' war stories from vendors, software authors, commentators and customers, is going to be the order of the day.
To whet your appetite, topics first up are SharePoint: Has it Reached a 'Marmite' Moment? and
The Sky Could Be The Limit, Yes; But Only If Your View Isn't 'Clouded'.
Commenting on this exciting development, EASY Software
"We want it to be a conversation, however, a place for sharing stories, experience, expertise and even some humour.
"That's got to be the way forward!"
The blog roll will commence in July; to be part of the conversation, go to thedmcollaborators.wordpress.com . See you there soon!
More at www.easysoftware.co.uk or Twitter @software4docs
About EASY SOFTWARE
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors