NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Cooley LLP announced today that it has launched a new blog, TheBeat @ CooleyHealth, which will focus on providing thought leadership and curated content across the range of cutting-edge regulatory issues facing health care, life sciences and technology practitioners.
Experienced regulatory attorneys will address topics including fraud and abuse, enforcement, government program pricing, FDA, HIPAA, the Sunshine Act, privacy and health care reform.
Executives, journalists, thought leaders and stakeholders involved in the health care and life sciences industries are encouraged to access the blog to stay informed about legal updates, industry news and regulatory trends, and to interact with the leading professionals it will feature.
A multi-office Cooley team will be active on the blog, including partners Andrew Gantt, Wendy Goldstein and Natasha Leskovsek; special counsel Kathleen Peterson and Philip D. Mitchell; and associates Sarah diFrancesca, Leah Roffman, David Sclar and Jennifer Shanley.
About Cooley LLP
Cooley's 700 attorneys have an entrepreneurial spirit and deep, substantive experience, and are committed to solving clients' most challenging legal matters. From small companies with big ideas to international enterprises with diverse legal needs, Cooley has the breadth of legal resources to enable companies of all sizes to seize opportunities in today's global marketplace. The firm represents clients across a broad array of dynamic industry sectors, including technology, life sciences, health care, venture capital, clean energy, real estate and retail.
The firm has full-service offices in eleven major business and technology centers: Boston, MA; Broomfield, CO; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Palo Alto, CA; Reston, VA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Washington, DC; and Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels