TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. (TSX: CSU) announced today it will host its second quarter conference call and live audio webcast on August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The Company's quarterly results will be disseminated via press release, and made available on the Company's website (www.csisoftware.com) and SEDAR, after the Toronto Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Mark Leonard, President, and Jamal Baksh, Chief Financial Officer, will be available during the August 1 conference call to answer questions regarding the Company's results.
To access the call, please dial 416-695-6623 or 800-952-4972. The webcast will be accessible at www.csisoftware.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available as of 11:30 a.m. ET the same day until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 14, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 followed by the passcode 4538771.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast