TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. (TSX: CSU) announced today it will host its second quarter conference call and live audio webcast on August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The Company's quarterly results will be disseminated via press release, and made available on the Company's website (www.csisoftware.com) and SEDAR, after the Toronto Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Mark Leonard, President, and Jamal Baksh, Chief Financial Officer, will be available during the August 1 conference call to answer questions regarding the Company's results.
To access the call, please dial 416-695-6623 or 800-952-4972. The webcast will be accessible at www.csisoftware.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available as of 11:30 a.m. ET the same day until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 14, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 followed by the passcode 4538771.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona