TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. (TSX: CSU) announced today it will host its second quarter conference call and live audio webcast on August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The Company's quarterly results will be disseminated via press release, and made available on the Company's website (www.csisoftware.com) and SEDAR, after the Toronto Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Mark Leonard, President, and Jamal Baksh, Chief Financial Officer, will be available during the August 1 conference call to answer questions regarding the Company's results.
To access the call, please dial 416-695-6623 or 800-952-4972. The webcast will be accessible at www.csisoftware.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available as of 11:30 a.m. ET the same day until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 14, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 followed by the passcode 4538771.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves