VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. (TSX: CWA) (Coast) today announced a cash dividend of $0.025 per share for the month of July 2013. The dividend is to be paid August 6, 2013 to shareholders of record on July 26, 2013. At current levels, Coast's monthly dividend equates to $0.30 per share on an annualized basis.
Coast is a leading independent supplier of major household appliances and accessories to developers and builders of multi-family and single-family housing, and to retail customers. Founded in 1978, Coast currently operates 16 stores, with 15 locations across the four western provinces and one store in the Greater Toronto Area.
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer