DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/17/13 -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on August 14, 2013 to shareholders of record on August 7, 2013.
Brown & Brown, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third-party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the sixth largest independent insurance intermediary in the United States. The Company's web address is www.bbinsurance.com.
Cory T. Walker
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option