New data compiled by Uberflip suggests content marketing is having an important impact on the way consumers interact with brands. According to the
“Marketers are increasingly using content marketing to engage consumers with compelling materials that educate, inform, entertain and guide them along their buying journey,” says
-78% of CMOs think that the future of marketing is in content marketing (Sprout Content).
-86% of B2C marketers use content marketing (CMI).
-B2C marketers are relying on social media, blog posts, and videos to drive results (CMI).
Click here to view the infographic.
Data sources for the infographic include the
Uberflip makes it easy to enhance, share, and track content on tablets and other devices. Within minutes, documents are converted into page turn experiences where leveraging links, video and social media integration is just the beginning. Uberflip's page flip software helps companies save costs and make money through new marketing channels.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10918072.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013